The PE kit is available to purchase through Hewitts of Croydon via the following two methods:
• Online: www.hewittsofcroydon.com
• Store: Hewitts of Croydon, 45-51 Church Street, Croydon, CR9 1QQ
• Tel: 020 8680 4555
• Aptus sports tee - navy/white + logo - £13.00 - £16.00
• Aptus sports short – navy - £10.00 - £12.00
• Aptus sports sock - navy/white stripe - £5.50 - £6.50
• Aptus ¼ zip training top - navy/white + logo - £18.00 - £22.00
• Sports trainers (running shoes or astro turf, NOT pumps, vans, converse or school shoes)
• Football boots – plastic studs – Metal studs are NOT permitted.
• Swimming shorts – board shorts are NOT permitted
• Swimming towel.
During the summer term students will be permitted to wear BLUE TRAINER socks in place of Football socks.
• Aptus rain jacket - navy + logo - £21.00 - £26.00
• Valuables bag – navy – valuables will be collected in from staff at the beginning of each lesson if within a valuables bag marked clearly with the students name.
• Gum shield
• Shin pads – recommended & compulsory if your son attends extra-curricular Football or represents the school
• Plastic bag – recommended for when clothing can on occasions become wet or muddy
• Swimming goggles
Additional items of kit are available from all good sports retailers e.g. Sports Direct
• Please be reminded of the St Joseph’s college ‘100% Participation’ PE policy which stipulates all students must have their PE kit for every lesson. Where a student is injured or unwell they are still required to bring both their kit and a note explaining their condition.
• Every item of PE kit must clearly be labelled with the student’s name. This should either be done with sew-on labels or with permanent marker pen. The schools cannot take responsibility for lost property, although every effort will be made to reunite items with their owners.